Yearbook Distribution: - DUE TO COVID-19 THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE -
Unable to attend the 2020 Distribution?
If you were unable to pick up your 2020 Lykos yearbook during the drive thru distribution in July you may pick it up after school from the attendance office at WHS. Families have until October 2nd to pick up their copies after which time the remaining yearbooks will be sold back to Jostens.
Individuals will still need to provide some sort of photo ID to pick up their yearbook. Individuals picking up a yearbook for another person will need to have a printed email giving consent from the purchasing student's email account.
Yearbook Policies: Distribution and Returns
These policies are in place to protect the Lykos yearbook program and product.
The yearbook is a student publication of our High School created by students enrolled in the yearbook course. We attempt to provide an overview of the activities and student life of Woodcreek High School as well as a school photo for each student and faculty member.
In doing so we may make errors in the reporting of these activities and names. For all errors we apologize. When errors are found prior to publication, they are corrected. This a student produced document and like many student created projects errors happen in its creation.
• If your student picture does not appear in the book, there will be no refunds.
• If your name is misspelled in the yearbook, please accept our sincere apologies, however, there will be no discounts or refunds in this event.
• If the book is damaged in any way, a new book will be issued if there is no writing or markings of any kind in or on the yearbook.
• Senior Dedications: If a senior’s name is misspelled or there are any other discrepancies, there will be no refunds or discounts as these ads were created and submitted by the families of seniors.
• The yearbook staff is not responsible for lost or stolen books. We will not refund any money or issue a new book in this matter.
• Students must have a photo ID to pick up their book at distribution. This is to insure no books are picked up by parties that have not rightfully purchased them. This is also to insure the yearbook staff are able to keep track of remaining books and insure they are kept for parties that have purchased them.
All comments should be delivered to Ms. Weidkamp for review by the editorial board of this publication. Please be sure they are constructive and offer up possible solutions to any issues you'd like us to address in next year's volume of the Lykos.
Please be aware that the Lykos staff pours countless hours of effort into creating this book. They create it with the desire to please their audience. Please be supportive and aware of your words.