Distribution will be organized based on grade level and last name. Students with a personalized yearbook will pick up their copy from a separate area.
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID TO PICK UP THEIR YEARBOOK - NO EXCEPTIONS
Did you miss out?:
Yearbook Purchasing: If you did not purchase a yearbook you may fill out the form on the homepage to be placed in a lottery to purchase any remaining books. We do not purchase extra books. Based on distribution there may or may not be remaining books available. All interested parties are placed in a Lottery and drawn to be able to purchase an available book.
Books will be $110.00 cash only and payment is due at pick up of the book. A student has 48 hours after being notified to pick up and pay for their book, after this time another party will be offered the yearbook.
This is due to having many interested parties and wanting to provide students with the opportunity to have their book signed before summer. Cash only due to the finance office closing for Summer soon after distribution.
Was Not At Distribution: If you were unable to attend distribution you may pick-up your book during passing period or shortly after school till 3:30pm from room 304 when Woodcreek returns in August.
You must have a photo ID to pick-up your yearbook - No exceptions.
Yearbook Policies: Distribution and Returns
These policies are in place to protect the Lykos yearbook program and product.
The yearbook is a student publication of our High School created by students enrolled in the yearbook course. We attempt to provide an overview of the activities and student life of Woodcreek High School as well as a school photo for each student and faculty member.
In doing so we may make errors in the reporting of these activities and names. For all errors we apologize. When errors are found prior to publication, they are corrected. This a student produced document and like many student created projects errors happen in its creation.
• If your student picture does not appear in the book, there will be no refunds.
• If your name is misspelled in the yearbook, please accept our sincere apologies, however, there will be no discounts or refunds in this event.
• If the book is damaged in any way, a new book will be issued if there is no writing or markings of any kind in or on the yearbook.
• Senior Dedications: If a senior’s name is misspelled or there are any other discrepancies, there will be no refunds or discounts as these ads were created and submitted by the families of seniors.
• The yearbook staff is not responsible for lost or stolen books. We will not refund any money or issue a new book in this matter.
• Students must have a photo ID to pick up their book at distribution. This is to insure no books are picked up by parties that have not rightfully purchased them. This is also to insure the yearbook staff are able to keep track of remaining books and insure they are kept for parties that have purchased them.
All comments should be delivered to Ms. Weidkamp for review by the editorial board of this publication. Please be sure they are constructive and offer up possible solutions to any issues you'd like us to address in next year's volume of the Lykos.
Please be aware that the Lykos staff pours countless hours of effort into creating this book. They create it with the desire to please their audience. Please be supportive and aware of your words.